Best of luck to your sibling, q and to tob.
I'd like for you folks to keep my brother in your thoughts and prayers. He's going to have open heart surgery in the next couple of weeks to fix a blockage. I know in the long run it's for the best, I just ask that you keep him in your thoughts. Also continue to keep Toby there also. They're both going through a really tough time.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Best of luck to your sibling, q and to tob.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
count me in.
Hope everything goes as good as possible
Bookmarks